TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once you visit, use or order products from this website, you implicitly accept the following usage terms. In order to properly use this website and its services, please read carefully all the Terms & Conditions.
maisondusatin.com is managed by MAISON DU SATIN S.R.L, registered in Bucharest, sector 1, 62 Pete S. Aurelian Street, under legal no. J40/10824/2014.
We have the right to make any change to the following Terms & Conditions with no need to notify in advance. These Terms & Conditions have recently been updated.
Your responsibility for registering
In order to buy from maisondusatin.com, you must introduce your data on our website. When you use and shop from this website, you declare that all the data provided to us is real and complete. In the case we discover any violation of this, we reserve the right to block your access for undetermined or determined timeframe, without notifying in advance.
MAISON DU SATIN guarantees to protect your confidentiality right. Our goal is to protect all the personal data we collect, to use them in a responsible way and to make sure we inform you about how we use your data. Your trust is important to us. This is why, we take responsibility for collecting and using your personal data by following these principles:
- any data collection and processing will be done only for the purposes mentioned in this Confidentiality Policy OR the purposes we have sent to you and/or you agreed to.
- our goal is to collect, process and use only the least amount of personal data that is mandatory.
- if we collect your personal data, we intend to keep your personal data exactly how we collected them from you.
- if your personal data is no longer needed and we are not required in any way by law to continue to keep it, we will delete it.
- your personal data will not be transmitted, sold, rented or given for other purposes than those mentioned in this Confidentiality Policy.
What personal data are we collecting?
We collect the following personal data:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- shipping address
Why do we collect and process your personal data?
The reason we collect your personal data is to offer you the products you are ordering from our website. We process your personal data in order to fulfill the legal obligations, for our rightful interest (to improve our services, to manage efficiently and protect our staff and systems) OR because you agreed to the following purposes:
- to fulfill our contractual statement: to deliver you the products you purchase, to create an account for you and to be able to give you all the benefits of having an account on maisondusatin.com
- to process and answer all your questions, inquiries, requests and any potential complaint
- to contact you and reply to your questions and requests
- to improve our product catalog, services, communication and our website
- to send you information, to manage the login procedure, your account, your newsletter subscription or other notifications
- to manage commercial procedures related to your participation in contests or other promo campaigns
- to identify clients who contact us by phone, e-mail OR by other means
- to evaluate and analyze your website activity, as you consented, in order to send you info materials, offers OR other benefits of MAISON DU SATIN products and services
If we collect and use your personal data for the purposes mentioned above OR other purposes, we have the obligation to notify you beforehand or while we collect it.
If necessary, we will require your consent to process your personal data. If you consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent anytime.
If we process your personal data, you have a series of rights that you can use at any time. These rights can be used by writing an e-mail to us to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply to you in the time mentioned by the law.
The right to access and modify your personal data
You have the right to access, modify and update your personal data at any time.
The right to delete your personal data
You have the right to delete your personal data if:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes that were collected OR
- you no longer consent to your personal data being processed, without any legal ground OR
- you refuse the processing of your personal data for marketing activities OR
- you refuse the processing of your personal data for MAISON DU SATIN activities (to improve your experience on this website) OR
- your personal data are not properly processed OR
- your personal data must be deleted due to legal obligations.
If the personal data we collect are no longer needed and we are not obliged by law to continue to keep them, we will permanently delete them.
The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you are not convinced your personal data we have is correct OR
- your personal data is illegally processed, and instead of deleting it, you prefer to restrict the processing of your personal data OR
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes that were collected, but you request to have a copy of them in order to make a legal complaint against us OR
- you refused the processing of your personal data, but we are waiting for your confirmation if the reasons we need to process your personal data are legitimate.
The right to refuse Dreptul la opozitie
You have the right to refuse the processing of your personal data at any time.
The right to make a legal complaint to the supervisory authority
You have the right to make a legal complaint directly to the National Supervisory Authority regarding how we process your personal data.
Transferring your personal data
Your personal data will not be transmitted, sold, rented or given for other purposes than those mentioned in this Confidentiality Policy. Information about your personal data will be sent to the Legal Court, Police and other Government Authorities only if we were requested to due to legal purposes.
Cookies and other technologies
We can collect your personal data by using cookies and other technologies. This happens when you visit our pages, you see our online promotions or you use our mobile apps (owned or not by us) that include the following info:
- information about browser, device and operating system
- IP address
- Internet pages that you visit
- links you click on that present our own products
If you have any questions, observations or complaints about the Confidentiality Policy, please contact us by writing an e-mail at email@example.com.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive recurrent newsletters. Newsletters are an electronic communication means about the latest product arrivals on maisondusatin.com, our services, events, promotions etc. in a certain timeframe, with no commitment on our side about the information that the newsletters contain.
You can unsubscribe at any point, with no obligation, by clicking on the Unsubscribe button located in the footer of each newsletter or by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
The prices written on your invoice will be the same as the ones you have seen on our website at the moment you purchased our products. Beside the product price, you will have on your invoice the shipping fee, if that’s the case.
You can pay for your products by cash, when the products will be delivered to you, or by credit/debit card when you purchase the products on our website, via Mobilpay.
The products purchased on this website are delivered in Romania with Fan Courier and internationally with DHL. The shipping costs are free of charge for Romania and Europe.
On each product page you will see the number of days required for the product to be made and delivered to you. The number of days varies between 1 and 15 working days.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PRODUCTS
MAISON DU SATIN will not be held responsible if the products purchased from this website were damaged when used by the client, and the client did not take into account the product specifications. You can only return the products as OG 130/2000 states.
QUALITY GUARANTEE, EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Our online shop offers only high-quality products. The MDS team carefully check each product before they are being delivered to our customers. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, it is easy to exchange or return the product. If you would like to do this, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com, and we will reply as soon as possible.
Exchange and Returns Terms
If you need another size, color or piece of clothing, you can write as quick as possible, and we will exchange the product as long as the product is in stock.
Upon request you can ask for a product return or exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and the MAISON DU SATIN tags attached to them. This includes all packaging, accessories and authenticity cards/dust bags.
We reserve the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition. Any exchange or return cost will be fully supported by you. Alternatively, orders can be returned or exchanged in our tailor shop at no additional cost.
When using, visiting and purchasing products form this website, you consent you acknowledge that the Romanian Laws will judge these Terms & Conditions in case any issues appears between you and MAISON DU SATIN. If a conflict arises, both parties will try to mediate the conflict within 30 days before going to the court ruled under Romanian Laws.
If any of the above will be found invalid, it will not affect the other statements. Once the customer launches the order, he/she accepts without any objections these Terms & Conditions that need to be seen as a signed contract. By consenting with these Terms & Conditions, the customer bears any responsibility and right associated with purchasing the products listed on maisondusatin.com.